Homemade thin crust pizza, topped off with two types of cheese, bacon, ham, pepperoni and hot sausage! A must make for meat lover’s.
Prep Time: 1 hr 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 1 hr 30 mins
Servings: 3 plus
- 1/2 C water
- 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1/4 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 C all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil if needed
- 1/3-1/2 C Pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 C mozzarella
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 3-4 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/2 C ham roughly chopped
- 1/2 C hot sausage cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 C pepperoni slices
- Ground black pepper
- Prepare dough by combining warm water, heated to 115°F, with yeast and sugar. Stir to dissolve and allow to proof.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add flour and salt. With mixer running on low, slowly add yeast mixture. Increase speed, adding olive oil, if needed or desired. Mix until a ball forms, pulling away from the sides of the bowl. Transfer to a greased bowl. Cover and allow to rise in a warm location until doubled, roughly 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon and sausage. Chop bacon and ham. Crumble sausage.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Grease a baking sheet with olive oil. Shape dough to desired size. Spoon pizza sauce over dough. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup shredded whole milk mozzarella. Add meat toppings. Finally sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella and ground black pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until desired crispness is reached. Serve warm.
All credit for this awesome recipe goes to Baked by Rachel. https://www.bakedbyrachel.com/meat-lovers-pizza/