- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen French fried potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Ranch salad dressing
- Cook French fries according to package directions. Place fries on a broiler-proof dish or platter. Sprinkle with cheese, onions and bacon. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with ranch dressing.
1 each: 218 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
All credit for this delicious recipe goes to Taste of Home. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/bacon-cheese-fries/