Light and fresh, these lobster tacos are really easy to make as well.
- 5 oz Brussels sprouts (approx 6)
- 3 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 lb cooked lobster meat 225g
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 6 small-sized tortillas (taco-size, corn or wheat, as you prefer)
- 6 tbsp guacamole (approx)
- mango habanero sauce (or other hot sauce as you prefer)
- First make the slaw – chop the ends off the Brussels sprouts and peel off the outer layer. Cut in half lengthwise then thinly slice. Mix the sliced Brussels sprouts with the cilantro and lime juice and set aside.
- Make the guacamole, if making your own, before warming the lobster.
- Warm the oil in a small skillet over a medium-low heat. Finely chop the garlic. Add the garlic to the pan and cook a minute to soften but not brown then add the lobster and cumin, stir and warm through. Don’t leave it on the heat any more than about a minute.
- Make up the tacos with a good scoop of the slaw, some guacamole and lobster and a little mango habanero drizzled on top.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 373mg | Potassium: 288mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Vitamin C: 23.3mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 1.6mg
All credit for this delicious recipe goes to Caroline’s Cooking. https://www.carolinescooking.com/lobster-tacos/