Acquiring a hunting and fishing license in the state of Arizona is officially becoming a fully digital experience. According to reports, the Game and Fish Department announced it will no longer offer paper licenses after the end of 2021.
The licenses will only be available through the state’s electronic system starting on the 1st of January. The new electronic versions can be saved as a PDF or a cellphone photo.
Below are the current prices for year-long licenses through the state.
- Resident hunting: $37
- Resident fishing: $37
- Resident hunt/fish combo: $57
- Nonresident fishing: $55
- Nonresident hunt/fish combo: $160 (nonresident hunters must buy the combo)
- Youth combo hunt/fish for ages 10-17, resident or nonresident: $5
- Short-term combo hunt/fish: $15/day residents, $20/day nonresidents
- Migratory bird stamps: $5