There is a plethora of lures available to bass anglers these days, and it can be hard to create the right combination to achieve the most bites. Bass fisherman Steven Browning shares his top 5 bladed jigs and soft plastic trailer pairings you should be using this season.
After watching that it’s clear that Browning knows how to pair jigs and trailers when bass fishing. Below you’ll find a complete list of his recommendations from this video for your reference.
1. Z-Man ChatterBait Mini Max paired with Z-Man Baby GOAT Twin Tail Grub, Z-Man Slim Swim Z Swimbait, or Z-Man StreakZ
2. Z-Man Evergreen ChatterBait JackHammer paired with trailers Z-Man RaZor Shadz or Z-Man DieZel MinnowZ Swimbait
3. Z-Man Evergreen ChatterBait JackHammer, 3/4- and 1-1/4 ounce models
4. Big Blade ChatterBait paired with Z-Man GOAT Twin Tail Grub or Z-Man DieZel MinnowZ Swimbait
5. CrossEyeZ ChatterBait paired with Z-Man GOAT Twin Tail Grub or Z-Man RaZor ShadZ Swimbait
All of these baits will preform well, no matter the season. Keep in mind that the trailer combinations listed each have differing retrieval speed. Get yourself some of these lures and you’ll be sure to have a great day on the water.