Indulge in a delectable 15-minute creamy garlic shrimp dish that’s perfect for busy weeknight dinners. Quick and easy, this recipe features succulent jumbo shrimp seared to perfection and coated in a luscious, cheesy sauce.
- Vegetable oil (for searing)
- 2 lbs. jumbo shrimp (peeled, deveined, tails removed)
- Salt and pepper
- White wine (optional, can be substituted with chicken broth)
- Heavy cream
- Italian seasoning
- White cheddar cheese (or Parmesan)
- Fresh parsley
- Sear the Shrimp:
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Sear shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side until pink and fully cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Make the Sauce:
- In the same skillet, sauté butter and garlic until fragrant.
- Add wine, stir for a minute, then add heavy cream, Italian seasoning, and white cheddar.
- Simmer and stir until the sauce thickens.
- Return cooked shrimp to the skillet, toss to coat.
- Garnish with parsley and serve over pasta, rice, mashed potatoes, or with crusty bread.
Serving Suggestions: Enjoy this creamy garlic shrimp over linguine, fettuccine, or spaghetti. Pair it with vegetables like Roasted Cauliflower or Sautéed Garlic Mushrooms, or opt for a light salad such as Greek Salad.