While being one of the best fish to catch in the deep sea, Red Snapper is also a delicious dish when prepared properly. Check out this recipe below and learn how to turn your catch into an amazing meal in no time.
- 2 whole red snappers, scaled and gutted
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Make three diagonal cuts on each side of the snappers to help the fish cook evenly.
- In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, chopped parsley, and oregano. Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff the cavities of the snappers with lemon slices and the herb mixture.
- Brush both sides of the fish with olive oil and season with more salt and pepper.
- Place the snappers on the grill and cook for about 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the flesh flakes easily and has a nice char from the grill.
- While grilling, baste the fish with some olive oil and the herb mixture to keep it moist and flavorful.
- Once done, remove the red snapper from the grill and serve it hot with your favorite side dishes.
Now that you know how to prepare Red Snapper you’ll be able to serve up a great dish for you and yours. Let us know how the recipe turns out!